Friday, April 24, 2015

Plant and Grow.......................

Hello, People of the Internet


Today. I wake up early and when to breakfast with my sister. After breakfast at 9:00am we went to Home Depot and we got some stuff for my Mom's birthday gift we are making a garden for her. I have some photos of the plants we got.


We will plant this Plants tomorrow, That will be so much fun :)



After I got the plants, I went to church. Thats why I have my PC bag in some of those photo. I film a video for the announcements at church and went over songs because I'm playing on Sunday service. I was going home and before I left the building I check my box and found this in it.


Yeah It finial got here :)

My brother from collage is home. and guess what? He brought another game home. Its a card game, and we played 3 times already. My brother won one of the games and when I almost won the other two games, my family started watching a movie then my brother put the game up so I couldn't win :(



If you want to check out my YouTube? I have all my drum covers on there. And if you have any song request you can message me or send me a comment on my YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnoutJ

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                       -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment