Saturday, May 2, 2015

Avengers Assemble

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, My older brother came home today(not the brother in collage) I have 3 Brothers and a Sister. so I have a big family. We made dinner watch some TV shows. My birthday is May 4 and my brother who is in collage took me to see the new Avengers Movie today. Its was so good. I want to bye it now. If you haven't seen it you should Its in great Movie :)



Here is the ticket I got from the movies :)



So, good new today. I got a reply from another Lady drummer, saying that I can write about her in my blog. So soon I will write about her. I can't wait :) This will be the 3rd Lady drummer I will be talking about 3/5. When I first started this I wanted to talk about 5 Lady drummer for YouTube. And I can't believe I went this fast to get a reply from them :) AWESOME

If you really want to need what Lady drummer I will be talking about soon, You can check my Twitter on the tweet I got https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197 And I post a photo of the Avengers Movie on my Instagram if you want to see it  https://instagram.com/mrincredible197/

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment