Friday, December 19, 2014

YouTube Lady Drummer ft. Jacqueline

So the first lady drummer I want to talk about is a YouTuber named Jacqueline Cassell , I like her because she really grabs your attention by how she plays the set. If you haven't check out any of her drum cover you need to......Right NOW !!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Jacqueline Cassell YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/jackiecas1/featured



Jacqueline drum covers are really creative. Some of her videos, she puts herself in the shot twice for a while (I thought she had an twin hahahaha AWESOME), but she doesn't have an twin :) Jacqueline is one of my Favorite drummers that I watch. When a new drum cover is upload by her, I think I'm one of the first ones to watch it :)

If you are reading this Jacqueline I just want to thank you for making drum cover for us (drummers) to inspire other drummers to think out of the box and just be ourself :) Jacqueline I would like to do an Skype interview if that cool? message me if you could :)

So including you guys need to check out Jacqueline drum covers out, they are amazing !!!!!!!!


                                                                                -James

No comments:

Post a Comment