Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Music & YouTube ft. Nutda Lachanthuk

Welcome Blogger,



   There is one thing I want to talk about today, its about music and YouTube. I was on YouTube one day about 2 years age and I find this sing/songwriter named Nut, she did an cover of "Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller The Way" 
She did an amazing job on it


Here is that video!!!

Her name is Nutda Lachanthuk she go by the name Nut. She is one of my favorite YouTubers. She is sooooooooo nice !!!!!!!!!!! you have to check her out!!!

This is her YouTuber channel :   https://www.youtube.com/user/WoahNutDuhhx3

The cover she did on "Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller The Way" has over 1 million  views on it and it only been a year, but when the song came out, I ask Nut if I could put some drums to it? She said Yes go ahead, so I did :)

here is my YouTube if you want to look for that cover https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnoutJ

But for real if you love music you will love her song/covers. so the next time your on YouTube look up her, She Amazing :)

          And Nut if you see this Blog THANKS YOU SOOOO MUCH

                                                                                                     - James










No comments:

Post a Comment