Saturday, December 5, 2015

Senior Christmas Party?



Hi, People of the Internet



On Nov 29 - Dec 5 week


Like what I said in my last Blog, I just going to talk about the highlight of the week, on this blog because it Dec. 23 a month after the fact lol So I’m going to talk about some photos I took of the week and anything else I can think of lol :)



Our church is help A town, Eku, located in southern Nigeria, to raise money for a solar power system so they can have light and power for their needs to help with their education too,  this year for the angel tree we are supporting the kids in this Orphanage by getting them the stuff they need. So i just got a lot of stuff because I felt in my heart to :D We are bless to have the thing we too. So on this Holiday just give a moment to thanks God for all he does for you and your family and thanks him for what you do have :) 








So the Seniors of our church had the christmas party and they had every one wear a nice suit or dress if you are a lady. And i was invited to take Photos for the Christmas party it was amazing :D so of the lady seniors dress up the table with their own dishes, it look amazing. I took this photo with my phone before eat just to show what it was like. And I took some photo of me in my suit after the fact lol hahahaha here they are :D

I really enjoy this :) it was so much fun , I hope you enjoy reading this Blog, and don’t you think I look good in my suit? sent me a comment if you think so lol






Well thats all I have for this week, I can’t remember anything else that I did fun this week. 
But I hope you guys have an awesome day :) 


Oh and I stream on twitch too hahahahahahaha





Well, Until Next Time People of the Internet 


                         Stay Worm its cold out there



                                                        -iDrum (James)


No comments:

Post a Comment