Sunday, November 22, 2015

Loose Light ? On the week Nov 22 - 28


Hello, People of the Internet

On the week Nov 22 - 28

I just going to talk about the highlight of the week, on this blog because it Dec. 22 a month after the fact lol So I’m going to talk about some photos I took of the weekend anything else I can think of lol :)


So one day a work, Pastor got me some dunkin donuts :D at first he ask me if i want anything so i told he what I wanted from there. And when he got back I ask how much do I owe you? He said a smile and a hand shake :D he made my day I love the people I work for, I know this is the Place God put me at for a reason.

Thanksgiving is alway a great time at my home a awesome dinner meal, and games is amazing just how much we are bless to be where we are at, a fact if you ave a car you are 1 out of 9 people in the world that have a car. So just the small things we take for granted so if you have a car be thanks even if it a be up one :) you are bless.

But the picture you see is after an awesome dinner that my mom made like alway!! some of us went to shoot bows n arrows lol so fun :D

 

and after ate some home made pie , my favorite !!!!! 


Also that week I stream on Twitch, I like doing that because when I stream if i make you laugh It makes my day and like they say laughter is the better medicine :D


Also had to fix a light because it was a little loose, I took out the big ladder and set it p by myself and put the spot light back in place, that about 30 feet up made more I don’t know lol

I first didn’t like that ladder but it grows on you when you put it up a lot lol 


Well That is all I have so far People of the Internet 


                               until Next time  :) stay worm, its cold outside


                                         -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment