Saturday, November 21, 2015

I made a Christmas Tree ?



 Hello, People of the Internet


On the week of Nov. 15 - 21 was a good week. So Sunday I have a good day at church. The service was awesome the message was great :) I was running the light board. I like doing that on the production team :D


On the 16, I had band practice and we practice in the main building and not the youth build lol hahaha after practice me and the band made some tree for christmas to put in stage for this year christmas season. We made the tree out of wood lol hahahahaha Funny............... a tree that is wood but we made the tree out of 2x4 lol. :D I have a few photos of it here.



And after that I edit some videos like I always do. Monday is like my edit videos day lol hahaha I guess but its a good day to edit because sunday is the the day we film the Praise & Worship and Sermon video and thats the day after is a great time to edit lol hahaha.


On the 17, We got some pizza and we watch movies and tv shows :) lol

On the 18, I had church service and like normally I played the drums at the youth build and did some of the production. After the service I film the announcement video with a new person, well them did the announcement one and did great so this was the second time they film and her and her daughter amazing :D after that I edit it just so I got it done so Pastor can review it before Sunday. when I got home and ate at 3am lol WOW !!!

On the 19, I stream the Ukulele and drum but I put them together as a one man band It was fun, I just played some song and made up some song it was a great time. I stream for over 2 hours and I made a highlight of the stream on my Twitch so you can watch it if you wan it only 45 mins so it not to long. I just put the hight of the stream that day lol :D here it is http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197/v/27646627 I hope you enjoyed it :D

On the 20, I didn’t do that much but I stream a game I was trying to stream and overtime I stream it,  it would disconnect so I couldn’t stream it. But I want to play it and since I was laying a game I stream it, but there was people sleeping so i stream it and didn’t talk so its different but I ask my viewers what they think they said its still a great stream lol :) I made a highlight of it too.  Here is the link if you want to see it http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197/v/27664676  I f you don’t like how I talk this is the video for you lol :D Just a joke hahahahaha love you guys

On the 21, I when to the church to run the production for the band for their practice to make sure it good and ready for Sunday. A also set up the light for the New Christmas Trees we made for the stage to get them ready for Sunday and I got the production good for tomorrow :) I like how every thing when today. Some people from church put up christmas stuff around church and after that they have Sub to eat. What a great time :) to share with friends.


well, I guess thats it for this week,

Until Next Time, People of the Internet



                                       Stay worm,   -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment