Sunday, July 12, 2015

The week of July 4 - 12 :)

Hello, People of the Internet

So on the week July 4 - 12, I did so much.

When I got back from Summer Camp, my little brother friend was selling his use car. And my brother needed a car to go to work. He just graduated from high school. So we when to see the car. But be for today. The friend told my brother about the car when I was going to go to camp and my brother wanted me to go see it but i was to busy to go see it. So the friend waited for me to get back from camp. that was awesome of his :) and so I got the car for my little brother :)

and the rest of the week, well one day I clean the car just for my brother :)


Here are some Photo


















 I also have stuff from the garden, We got a lot of stuff from the garden :)



Here are some Photos

Garden wonderland 











 So that last photo, is what I made from the garden :) it was good


That is what I did that week, July 4 - 12.

Sorry it wasn’t something about drums. those are coming :)



Until Next Time, People of the Internet



                                                         -iDrum (James)



No comments:

Post a Comment