Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stream It Up

Hello, People of the Internet

On July 19 - 28. I started streaming again. Before the 19th I took 3 weeks off. and didn’t stream. I started streaming about 2 months age lol. But on the 19th I started a new game called Hearthstone. Its a card game but on the PC. So on the 19th I try playing it and well i was playing it I thought I should stream it. and in my stream I got  5 viewers, and so far that was the most I got :) so happy


 

On the 20, I played the games at the same time I stream and I was playing and then it happen I got more viewers and the same viewers from last stream, :) And on this stream one of my viewers ask if we could do a Hearthstone Tournament, so I said yeah and we will next stream,


On 21, we did the Hearthstone Tournament, we had 4 viewers in the Tournament
And what I did if they won, I pick their username in my info on my channel as a winner for that day :) they love it


Here is what I have on my Info so far for the whole week of 
July 19 - 28 



TOURNAMENT!! Winner will be crowned as champion till next tournament!
The only real is you have to use Basic desks, thanks and let the battles begin :)
  • Host By Kingbrandon2316 ( one of my viewers In Chat )
Tournaments every Friday or everyday and previous winner
Hearthstone Tournament
Winners
  • Pojoe8 (7-21-15)
  • JohnnyKey_ (7-22-15)
  • halofker (7- 23 -15)
  • halofker (7- 24 -15)
  • Naieer (7- 25 -15)
  • Michkis (7 - 26 -15)
  • cherryqueen247 (7 - 28 - 15)




Here are some Photos of my stream in this week 

On 21, I got 6 viewers
On 22. I got 9
On 23 , I got 10 viewer (Here are some photos)






On 24, I got 10 viewers
On 25, I got 9 viewers
On 26, I got 7viewers

And On 28, It happen something so AWESOME , 
My viewers just went up, to 15 viewers and 10 viewers enter the Tournament :) 

Here are some photos of that day






 

and the 28, I only got a photo lol




So I just wanted to share what happen on that week because I didn’t know that could happen. And by the way the viewers can follow you so they can see when to go live. and at the start of the week I only had 36 followers and now I have 62 :) so happy 

 I know this is different , then what I normally write but this is my life :) and I like telling you guys about it :) Oh yeah and if you want to check it out? here is the link http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197  Well I hope you guys have a great week :)

I know its Aug 4 when I’m writing this ......... lol but like what I said in past Blog Im trying to catch up on the days I miss because I was on vacation. But its ok I want to share those weeks. That is way I’m writing fir the whole week lol :)

Well, Until the Next Time, People of the internet


                                                       Thi is 

                                                             -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment