Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ukulele Stream (July 29 - August 8)

Hello People of the Internet


On the week July 29 - August 8


I stream and filmed. I been stream for a while and the past month I stream this game on PC called Hearthstone, Its fun because its a card game and you can play matches with your viewers.  This game is awesome to stream because it give you plane of time to talk to your viewers while you are playing the game. I also did a stream this week playing my ukulele. And it when really great, I only stream for about two hours and I got 7 viewers so amazing, because I was just messing around on my ukulele lol hahahaha, I want to play the drums on a stream some time it would be fun :)


Here are some photos of my stream





     It was a great time play the Ukulele for my stream, they gave me some song request. And I try playing them. So of the songs I didn’t know but I try it and it went bad. The viewer enjoy it any ways lol :)
 

      So if you want to check out my stream ? you can Its fun and if you want to hear me play a song you can ask and give me a song request :)



Oh yeah and if you want to check it out? here is the link




Also what happen in this week (July 29 - August 8 ) My brother from collage came home to stay about 2 weeks :D. It the week he got some more Star Wars card. like in past Blogs we play a lot of Star Wars card. :) 

So this week was so much fun!!!!!!



So I just wanted to share what happen on that week because I didn’t know that could happen. And by the way the viewers can follow you so they can see when to go live. and at the start of the week I only had 62 followers and now I have 87 :) so happy 

 I know this is different , then what I normally write but this is my life :) and I like telling you guys about it :)   Well I hope you guys have a great week :)

I know its Aug 8 when I’m writing this ......... lol but like what I said in past Blog Im trying to catch up on the days I miss . But its ok I want to share those weeks. That is way I’m writing for the whole week lol :)


Until the Next Time, People of the internet


                                               
                                                       -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment