Saturday, August 29, 2015

HDMI



Hello. People of the Internet


On the week August 23 - 29. I have a fun time :)


On the 23, I ran the production team like every Sunday, and this Sunday we had a new person run the media in the kids room. So I went down there with him, his a teenager and I show him how to run the PC, sound and all that stuff he needed to know lol

so that was fun showing them how to do it :)

 On, the 24, I had band practice for the youth band. and I also edit 3 videos for work :)

On, the 25 Tuesday. Me and my brother cut the grass and we went to get pizza. While we were driving on the road the pizza place was at, we saw a radio station in the front of the place with a tent but we didn’t go over but we just wanted to go home. And there was a lot of people there too :) lol

On the 26, Wednesday I was busy I had to run the audio at the main build at church, and then after I when to the youth build and did the PC and put the sermon on the projector, after the sermon we played music. I LOVE PLAYING THE DRUMS

Oh and for dinner I made a good sandwich lol I have a pic lol I melt cheese and salami and jalapeƱos yum so good :)

Here a is a photo 



That sandwich was good :) yum


On the 27, I move my room around to make a space for me to stream lol. So i move my drum set to make the room, It looks so cool. and don’t worry this doesn’t mean I’m not stopping playing the drums, (when you see the photo it looks like I pack the drum up so I don’t play any more lol ) but I didn’t :)

here is the photo


I took that photo because it look cool how I pack it up lol


I will start playing my electric drum set more. and going to try to started something new on streaming, play the drums on streams :) should be fun

And my brother came home from collage Thursday night, it alway cool to see him. and I just finish streaming when he walk in at 12am and we talk about lift and what was going out with each other. Nice talk :)

On the 28,  I got my cord in the mail for my computer laptop MacBook Pro to hook up my HDMI cable to my smart TV for second monitor. So I can stream better. Im so HAPPY and it cost only $2 :) 

Here is the Photo



It works great I’m glad I got it :) 

On the 29, it was just a normal Saturday lol hangout and stream and made dinner lol

oh yeah we hit 100 followers, so I will paint my face on  stream and have a follower party stream :) soon YEAH so Happy !!!!!

So I hope you like my like and what going on in it :) soon I will have a drum cover and talk more about drums 


Well be safe, People of the Internet 


                                               -iDrum (James)


No comments:

Post a Comment