Saturday, September 5, 2015

100 followers stream party


Hello. people of the Internet 


On August 30 - September  5. Was an great week.

On the 30, I wen to church and ran the production team. They did a great job. I’m so glad I for the volunteers that I have on the production team. They are so awesome at what they do :)

On the   31,  I went to practice fro the youth band and we play some great songs

On the 1, I told me viewers on twitch if we hit 100 followers we would have a stream party. Well they did and I have a followers stream party. it was fun first we played some games first then after that I paint my face ( i told them i would do that lol) and then we did some question and answers lol FUN!!!!! and we also played the ukulele want a great time :) thanks for all who was there. It meet a lot just you being there :)

Here are some Photos of the stream Party lol


   
       


       This is when I did questions and answers, if the viewers gets the answer right their name will get on the board lol FUN :)


   



  We played Hearthstone and talk about stuff lol

 
So this day was great. thanks everyone foe a great time :) 

 we hit the goal  100 followers 


 we also got pizza lol like aways yum. I don’t remember what else I did :(                               ( I’m writing this on the 16 lol)

On the 2, I did so editing and play the drum for the youth band, they did something fun, they played that song I don’t know the song but I thanks it going like this “wrip and nana” or something lol the song is all about dance moves from different times lol I tried it lol it was funny 


On the 3, It was just a normal day, well i made a banana and peanut butter sandwich yum 





On the 4, I cut the grass lol

On the 5, I try a different beard style lol





Well thats all people of the Internet, I hope you had a great day



-iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment