Saturday, September 26, 2015

Nephew Birthday



    Hi People of the Internet




On the Sep. 20 - 26


So on Sunday the 20, I ran the camera on the 2nd service. It was fun because I normal run the the lights board and having a different thing to do once in a while is awesome a different change on paces lol. Plus if you don’t know Im the production leader some I need to know everything there :) and I do lol



Monday the 21, I edit videos like I do every monday because I love videos/ film make :) It my job! I also had practice for youth band. and after that I believe if I remember the right days. (like what I said in the past few blog Im writing this on Oct. 5 lol) Well the worship leader my good friend ask if i was hungry and I was so we went to eat and the only place open is waffle house, Well he payed for my food. I told he he didn’t have too. but I payed for him last time we went so he payed for me :) and got me a coffee because I was going to stay up for awhile lol I didn’t even get home until 4am that day, Because i was editing videos :)





That morning I was watching some streamer to fall asleep and I was watch one of my favorite streamer. And she was giving away a game, when I just got on and at that sec, I put in my points ( now points are earn by watching the stream every 30min is 1 point and I had 867 points ) so I put 400 points and I was the last one it the giveaway and I won the game :) so cool and awesome all the chat congrad me on winning the game :) The game is The Walking Dead and I didn’t know lol but I will play it on stream lol So that was a really crazy day 



  On the 22, we had pizza


On the 23, I played the drums at church and we play musical chairs like we did that one day on Wednesday  a few weeks ago the band played the music :) so awesome


On the 24 - 26, I stream and on the 26 my nephew had a birthday party and I got him a train set, he said he alway wanted this :) made me happy :) sooooooo HAPPY !!!!! I love you nephew he’s 5

So that was my week, If you have any question and just want to talk you can message me on

https://soundcloud.com/shufflemusic
http://youtube.com/BurnoutJ


I you need anything let me know, remember sharing is caring :)

Well Until Next Time, People of the Internet 


                                                       -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment