Saturday, September 19, 2015

not schedale week ............

Hello People of the Internet


On the week on Sep. 13-19

So I don’t remember what days I did what. But I will share what I did in the week. So like normal I practice drums for youth band in the youth at the church I work at and I also film and edit videos this week like normally lol. I wanted to change my look so I did some I did some different beard styles lol.

Streaming is so much fun I want to try to find a schedale for my stream sometime it would be awesome to set a time to stream every day and different time in the week for everyone everywhere can watch the stream :)

One thing I think I remember what day I did it on. Well on Friday my friend and leader of the youth band worship leader made a sound box for the drums to control the sound of the drums :) its awesome

Oh yeah and me and my brother went to a mall strip and found this awesome cool sweeter :)
I love it, but i did get it:(  I need to go back to buy it lol


here are the photo of the week 













If you like this sweeter please let me know because I don’t know if I should buy it. you can message me on 




I hope you like this blog :) 


Well Until Next Time, People of the Internet 



                                                            -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment