Saturday, September 12, 2015

Im running in the rain

Hello People of the Internet


On the week of September 6 - 12

On the 6 - 9

I have a get week, I made a banana and peanut butter sandwich for the first time in a long time, I also on Tuesday the 8 I got up way early to run its been a while since I have ran but when I got half way to the place I wanted to reach it started to rain. The bad thing about rain then you run is if you have a audio device it will get wet ( and I had it in a case lol) so the old phone didn’t started back up until a few days later lol :). and another thing is if you wear glasses you have to dry them off :) and after it. On the 9 I finish my dads flag case I didn’t do the back because of some stuff that didn’t work. But I got it. I put a handle and some velcro so you can take it off. Thats case looks so good and you can take the flag out with the back that has the velcro. Im so glad I made that because it means a lot more building something then buying it :)


Here are some Photos 







My Dad’s fathers flag, the case I made for my dad on his Birthday :)








  The day I ran and it rain :(






On the 10 - 12, I went to the mall with my brother so he could buy some shoes. And so we went in some stores. In one store I ran it to one of my friends in high school sisters that I met like 2 time. And when I saw her I for got she name, but we tall a little to catch up lol I needed shoes soon and I was walking and saw some awesome kick lol (I guess that what kids call them these days lol) It was awesome that she remember my name because we only saw each other a few time in high school that I remember ? But i did hang out with she brother (my friend) a lot. and after we left the mall I remember she name. lol wow that was crazy and awesome.


Here is a photo of my new shoes 



I also stream and did some good Gameplay lol if you want to check I out you can go to Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197

Im behind in my blogs I’m write this on Oct 5 hahaha sorry trying to catch up :)

Well Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                            -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment