Saturday, August 15, 2015

Finally a Drum Cover

hello, People of the Internet


On the week August 9 - 15


On the 9, I put up an Youtube cover/collaboration with another Youtube. It awesome because I ask her I could pt some drum to her cover and her said YES,. :) here I will take a screen shot of it, right now lol


 She Is an really awesome and amazing person :) if you go check her YouTube channel you will be why :)

Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCouHuh0AFDmtGyiqD-cv26w  If you go to her channel tell her I sent you. That would make her day !!!!

So here is the song we cover and we hope you enjoy it !!!!!! :)


YouTuber making a cover :)



I don’t remember what day we went to the movies with my two brothers, but we did. So my two younger brother had planes to see a movie. And they ask me to go with them I need seen the trailers for this movie, so I didn’t know what it was going to be about. So I went to spend time with my brothers because this is one of my brothers that is in collage. (like what I talk about in the last Blog, he’s staying for 2 weeks) well the movie was "Mad Max” I don’t know if I like it, it wasn’t my type of movie but the action scenes was good.  I’m saying anything bad about the movie... its just not my type of movie I would watch lol



We also played more Star Wars card lol :) and on Wednesday I when to play the drum for youth band like alway and it alway fun :)  and like every week practice on Mondays and film the announcement for church :) I love it

And on the 15, I ran all the Media stuff for a Funeral for a church family at church. It when good. I never did the media for a funeral be for. oh and I all so made a slide show of the people. so this week was busy

I hope you enjoy this Blog. At less I did some thing with drums lol I don’t remember anything else fun I did this week. But if you like the Drum Cover please like the video and go check our Amy channel and talk she I sent you !!!!!!!!! :) thanks


Until Next Time, People of the Internet



                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment