Saturday, August 22, 2015

Flag Case

Hello, People of the Internet


On the week go August 16 - 22



   On the 16. Me and my little brother when to buy something for my dad’s birthday. So we were going to get my dad a gamer chair that sits on the floor so he can sit on the floor. when he watches movies bc he’s been doing that lastly, lol hahahahaha

But I notice that he wanted to to take better care of his dads military flag so I made my dad a flag case for his birthday. We gave him the flag on the 22, but we made the case on the 21. and got the stuff for the case on the 16. :)

Here is the photo of the Flag Case





We also got taco bell the dare tacos, Wow now if you didn’t try it you should lol


Here is a photo




Look at what I did #itookthedare lol piece of cake lol if the cake
 was really hot :) haha


We went to other store and saw some some that was pretty cool, we went to a sports store, a games store, and some normal shopping stores. Here is what we saw that was pretty cool and that other people we know would like so I took a photo of it. :) 







Here is a tool box, my Uncle would like :) 
his is from ohio and he love Harley Davidson, 
so I took the photo for him :)  

This is a golf bag I saw that a friend would like lol



And here is one of my Favorite things we saw Star Wars golf covers lol 



I took a photo of this for my little brother that love Star Wars 
and he’s the brother that in collage (not the one with me now at the store lol)


     While we were out we stop at a game store to just see what was there, we look around for a while and then there it was, Headphone......................... all in it boxes. Big headset and little headsets, headsets in all different sizes and very high prizes lol hahahahaha so true. But that was one different from the other so different there some one would of miss it out of the other headsets lol (lol I’m tell this story will its a book hahahaha funny ) when I found the headsets thats was great for me and cheap 39.99 yes!!! the other headsets was all about 70 and up. So i got a good price :)

I got these headsets for streaming games on Twitch, if you want to check it out, here is the link 


Here is the photo of the headsets I got



so now, I can stream awesome for my Incredible fans/viewers :) 

On 19, I play the drum at the youth band like what I alway do :) so fun!!!! but at the end of service we played the musical chair but without a CD track, it was the band. That was fun because we started slow then when there was only to people left we got faster, and i was fast on the drums. I had a lot of people saying wow I didn’t know you could play that fast lol :) 


On 20, I stream on Twitch 

On, I stream as well and got 93 follower and took all my viewers on stream that I will Paint my face, when we hit 100 followers :)

On 22, we have my dad’s birthday party it was amazing I love him so much !!!!

I hope you like this blog it was fun writing about my week :)



be safe out there guys :)


Until Next Time, People of the Internet 


                                                   -iDrume (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment