Sunday, November 20, 2016

VLOG 20161027



Incredible peeps,



Today, I had a bunch of errands to run so I was pretty busy.  In my vlog I  was able to order something pretty cool from Krue so make sure to watch to see what it was!!



Here is the vlog






 I have some really great advice that I wanted to share with you guys.  Treat others with kindness. You never know what they're going through. You may have the power to lift their spirits or break them. Choose your words carefully when you speak!



I am thinking about setting up a P.O. Box but before I do, I want to know if you guys would actually send me anything?  If so I have a really incredible idea.  I was thinking if some of you incredible peeps sent me stuff for christmas I could do a really cool christmas stream opeing up gifts etc.

Please click on the link and vote about the question above.
https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197/status/799274800073949185 

I am so excited for my streaming in December it is going to be so lit!!  Make sure to go follow me now because I am planning on doing another giveaway on krue!!

https://www.krue.tv/MRIncredible197  More about the December fun in one of my next blogs.


Have an awesome day incredible peeps , you are amazing just the way you are , #stayincredible



 - MRIncredible197


No comments:

Post a Comment