Tuesday, November 22, 2016

VLOG 20161029

Hello Incredible peeps,


The blog/vlog today is mainly about my halloween costume and the party.   I had so much fun making the costume and even attending the party.  My brother was involved in a photoshoot, Make sure to watch the vlog!!


Here is the vlog







I've learned that it is not what I have in my life but who I have in my life that counts!
So remember incredible peeps friends and family are important, make sure to keep having fun and enjoy life!!

In my last blog I mentioned about opening a P.O box
Please click on the link below and vote  so I can decide whether or not to open one!
https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197/status/799274800073949185

Make sure to go follow me on Krue.tv
 https://www.krue.tv/MRIncredible197
You do not want to miss the incredible stream ideas I have for December.

Have an awesome day incredible peeps , you are amazing just the way you are , #stayincredible




                    - MRIncredible197

No comments:

Post a Comment