Tuesday, November 22, 2016

VLOG 20161030

Hello Incredible peeps,


Today's vlog is about Krue and its first birthday!!!  Watch video to see some of it  :)


Here is the vlog






I know I keep saying it but I just love Krue! The  community is more like a family everyone on there is always so supportive of each other!  I  love you #kruefam stay incredible your amazing !!!!!
 In the vlog I had to include Jay and David's reaction to my video,  it was incredible lol :)
(and by the way David is on the left and Jay on the right if  you didn't know)


Only a few more days to vote for my PO box. Please make sure to click on the link below so you can help me decide what to do.
https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197/status/799274800073949185 


Make sure you are following me on Krue because I am planning on doign another giveaway in December for all my incredible peeps!  https://www.krue.tv/MRIncredible197

Have an awesome day incredible peeps , you are amazing just the way you are , #stayincredible




                    - MRIncredible197

No comments:

Post a Comment