Saturday, October 10, 2015

Blog on the week Oct, 4 - 10

Hi, People of the Internet


So on the week Oct, 4 - 10

I had a great time :)


So like every Monday I edit videos ( love media ) and I have band practice too. I know most people hate Mondays but I love Mondays :)

On the 6 Tuesday I stream on my twitch alway fun seeing my viewers :) there!!! they all are amazing and Incredible :D  I want to just take a moment and give them a shout out :) WHAT UP !!!!!! INCREDIBLE PEEPS !!!!!!!!!!  http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197








On the 7th at the staff meeting we went to eat BBQ. I have pork on a baked potato that was delicious

  
Sorry I didn’t take a photo of the food :(

On Wednesday I also had church and played the drums :)





I think. I'm funny sometime lol :D











Got home late and having Chinese food. And watching one of my favorite streamers @Neith_is_here



I alway like helping other streamers out!!!!









So lately I’ve been doing streaming and writing about it lol, I know I said I would write about drums and drum stuff but I’ve been doing other life stuff bur next Blog I will write about drums :)

I hope you guys still enjoy the Blog of my life and stuff lol I try to keep it different some times lol hahahahahaha 

remember Im behind on writing in my Blogs Im writing this one on Oct. 24 lol

Well, Until Next Time, People of the Internet 



                                                -iDrum (James) 

No comments:

Post a Comment