Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fall Festival, and worship conference. What a great week!



Hello, People of the Internet

On the week of Oct. 25 - 31. I don’t remember what day it was but I find these videos. I like it so much that I wanted to share them. Sorry I don’t remember what day I’m writing this blog on Nov. the 18 I know it almost be a month until I wrote in my blog. But I will catch up this week :)


Here are the Videos




This is so great because its some creative and also
a great simple idea for drummer to do :)




This video is almost the thing thing in the first Video 
But I like it because its funny and by that it grab your you in the performance 


On the 25, we have a celebration for our senior pastor for 35 years as pastor,  It was amazing!! the service was great and we have a lunch at a really nice place to celebrate the day. I film it so we can make a CD for pastor of the day :) This was the day pastor became Pastor Emeritus. Im so happy for him :D

 On the 26, I work on some editing and had band practice. I stay there the whole day so I bought food and a drink I got pop graph because it my favorite and it had this monster because it was Oct. and almost halloween. so I took a photo if it lol
On the 27,  there was a funeral it was someone from our church. There was so many people there. I was there, but I need to run the production so I was working. Not to hurt anyone filling but the service went great the production went smoothie and there were so many people there. I glad I there was to make everything go to plan :)  

On the 28, was the Fall Festival, We have a lot we do at the church. We have inflatables, train rides, hay rides, face painting, games, prizes and a candy rain thats were we get all the kids and some people just throw candy out and the kids pick up the candy. the kids love it. I have photo but not the one I took for the church :)


Here are some photos








            This photo is of one of the games, me and the youth paster built for the Fall Festival that goes outside for the kids 






           This is how we pick up the hay for the hat ride lol hahahahaha in a church bus because we didn’t have a truck lol name to say any name but   (cough ....... youth pastor) joke :) I told he we could just use this as a bus hay ride lol that would be new lol that was funny.   (maybe you had to be there)



On the 29, was just a normal day lol or I don’t remember what I did, Because Im just now writing this on Nov. the 18 lol I think I stream some that day on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197







On the 30, I went to a worship conference with my best friend the youth worship leader, his wife and one of my volunteer from the production team. We have a great time. I really enjoyed it because when you work at the church and run the production team every service, its just good to be able to just worship and just let go :) If you know what i mean, you know. I worship when I doing the production stuff, but when your doing the production your up there to make sure the service goes well :) It was just nice not to worry about a thing when worshiping :) and just let it go.








I have some videos I just have to put them on here later


On the 31, we and we I mean we (my family) we just chill out and watch some TV and I when to church to film and edit a video for Sunday :) 


So that was my week of Oct. the 25 - 31, I hope you enjoy it and the videos on the new drum/ street drums that was a good idea if you don’t want to play a drum set but you like to hit stuff you can make a lot of different stuff with using everyday items and PBC pipes :) 


               Well, Until Next Time, People of the Internet





                                                            - iDrum (James)





No comments:

Post a Comment