Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pie Eating Contest (Bucket list)

Hi, People of the Internet

On  Oct, 18 - 24 I had an awesome week,

My week started out amazing, First thing you remember my last blog I talk about the lock-in at church? Well its Sunday the 18 and today is the chili cook-off yeah, GREAT CHILI and other awesome stuff lol. This year we are doing something different. We are having a Staff pie easting contest YEAH and I’m in it :) Just so you know guys a eating contest is in my bucket list :D so I got one of my bucket list things done today!!! hahaha and the best part is i have it on camera lol


Here is the video 




Here is a photo after the fact lol





On Monday the 19 I went to band practice and edit videos lol and east some corn dogs YUM

On Tuesday I stream on twitch and had am awesome time with my incredible Peeps there :)

On Wednesday I edit more videos and had church played the drums in the youth and just had a great time worshiping God :D

On Thursday I pick the last on the Peppers we had in the garden a basket full and we still have more in the garden lol and when I was there picking. I could see next store and I saw a people and they said “ James is that you. “ I said yeah and walk up to them I didn’t see who it was and when I saw who I said “ hey how did you know where I live?” he said I didn’t this is where my dad lives. The guys is a good friend from church. that was awesome seeing him there :) lol cool


Here is a photo of the peppers





and Friday and Saturday was just a normal weekend for me, watch tv. play games, stream, edit and run the sound for the band at church for practice on Saturday for the main church. As you know I’m the production leader :)



Well I want to leave you with something with drums so like in the last Blog I’m going to talk about stomp again. This week is this video of Stomp :)





You don’t need any Instruments to be in Stomp lol hahaha 


Please write in the comment what you thing ? I want to hear from you :)
And by the way I’m writing this Blog on Nov 4 at 12:38 am to catch up on the blogs lol Sorry guys


Well, Until Next Time. People of the Internet





                                              -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment