Monday, October 31, 2016

Partnered ?!?!?!?!?!


Hey Incredible peeps, 

On October 20th 2016 I became a partner on the live-streaming site Krue.tv.   I was so shocked when it happened.  I had 127 partner requests and didn't know if or when it was going to happen.   I was so overwhelmed with emotion. (make sure to check out my video below)   I was busy playing a Taylor swift song when TeamKrue came into my stream to partner me.  I am so grateful and thankful for everyone's congratulations and tips that day! It was one of the most INCREDIBLE experiences of my life. 






Now that I am a partner I am able to receive tips from viewers while I stream. I am so excited about that.  I also am able to talk with the other partners.  I have big ideas and possibly some collabs on the way so stay tuned. 

For those of you who missed my prior blog, Krue.tv is the most amazing app out there.  It is a live-streaming site for musicians.  The community is always so positive and supportive to every streamer.  I am just so happy to be a partner now.  
Make sure you go to Krue.tv/Mrincredible197 so you can follow me.  I have 213 incredible peeps following me and I love each and every one of them.  






I wanted to apologize because I haven't streamed the past couple of days, I was pretty busy over the weekend of October 15th because my older brother came home for a visit .  I got to spend some family time with him which was incredible! 

My regular Krue.tv streaming schedule will resume very soon at 2pm EST :)

I promised that once I made partner that I would do a 12 hour stream.  I have tentatively scheduled it for Saturday, November 5th.  I just found out that it was my nieces birthday party that day, so things may change. I am sorry I can't do it sooner but I have been extremely busy.  I have so many exciting things planed for that stream.  I definitely want to try to do a Q&A segment and maybe even play some cool games.  Let me know if you have any suggestions. 




Thanks incredible peeps for reading and like always #stayincredible 


                                     - MRIncredible197 




No comments:

Post a Comment