Friday, October 7, 2016

VLOG 20161007



Hello , INCREDIBLES !!!!!!!! 

I hope everyone is having a great day. As you know im making vlogs of my day. So you guys “the incredible peeps” can see what I do and to keep up with each other :)

Here is the vlog 




 Thanks for an awesome stream on Krue guys , you all alway brighten my day, I know I’m the one who's playing the drums. but you guys “the Incredible Peeps” make the stream so much better. I made a lot of incredible friends :)  so thanks 

oh and here is the link to krue if you want to watch it. 


oh by the way , I want to say sorry for not upload this blog sooner, like on the day it was. I couldn’t the internet at the house is slow, so i upload it when i was at my work. so that how I have to do that for now on :( sorry but I do have more blogs to write in tomorrow :) 

The vlogs are on my youtube now, I just have to write in my blogs on it :)

INCREDIBLE PEEPS tomorrow Oct. 14 2016 Krue , drum stream at 2pm EST , be there or be square !!!!! lol 



                              Love you all Incredible peeps , and like alway stay incredible  


                                             -MRIncredible197





*sorry I wrote this blog on 10.14.2016, and the vlog is about 10.07.2016 - just so you know*

No comments:

Post a Comment