Sunday, October 9, 2016

VLOG 20161009



Hello Incredible peeps


I’m catching up on some blogs that I am behind on.  Today is Oct. 16th,  and I am working on the blog for the Oct. 9th vlog. YES I am very behind. LOL

Today I want to talk about LIVE streaming, Streaming is so much fun to do!! People come watch you perform or play games.  You get the opportunity to chat with the people all over the world.   Its like a TV show and Skype put together.  Many of those people watch you on a daily basis and became like family. Its just so much fun !!! I love it!!

Well I’ll talk about streaming more after you watch my vlog :)



Here is the vlog 





Welcome back guys :) to my blog !!!!! lol I hope you enjoyed the vlog.

So if you guys didn’t know, I started Live streaming about a year ago.  Twitch is a site for gamers and I started streaming while playing video games.   I eventually noticed they had a tab for music, So I started playing drums on there.   I really wanted to stream from my phone so I found this streaming site called YouNow, and sign up.  For some reason it didn’t work on my phone, so
I decided to stream from my computer. It worked!  Slowly,  I was getting away from streaming from Twitch and streaming more on YouNow. About two months ago I found this streaming website that was for musicians.  WOW so cool a place where people love music and only want to hear music :) The site is called Krue.   I love Krue so much it is an amazing live streaming site !!!! The people there are all like family, everyone is so nice and very supportive.  In a short amount of time YOU "Incredible peeps" got me to 186 followers and I am hoping very soon to become a Krue Partner.  As a Krue partner you are able to earn tip money from viewers.  I am so excited about this.  To become a partner you have to reach ATLEAST 100 partner requests before Krue looks to see if you meet the requirements to become a partner. Getting partnered can happen anytime after you hit 100.
We have 123 requests right now and when we get partnered incredible peeps, I’m doing a 12 hours stream :)

The links below are for the streaming sites I have used.   I don't really use Twitch or YouNow as much anymore, but you can still follow on those. 


You should definitely download the Krue app or watch from your computer at Krue.tv.   I am on Krue almost every day except Sunday and only play instruments on there since it is only for musicians.  There are also many other talented artists that you can watch as well.  #Jointhekrue

Well i hope you enjoy that little talk and the vlog , I’ ll see you soon incredible peeps and like always stay incredible my friends  :)



                              -MRIncredible197


No comments:

Post a Comment