Monday, October 3, 2016

starting back vlogging :)

Hey incredibles PEEPS
 

        I hope everyone is having an incredible day, I am started back in making vlogs and I don’t know it I will be making vlogs  everyday but, I do stream drums so if you want to check out the new streaming site I stream from, its called Krue and I been on it for about 2 months.

Here is the link
https://www.krue.tv/MRIncredible197

and here is the vlog video hope you enjoy, #incrediblelove




          So I would love to hear your thoughts about the vlog, should it be shorter and what you want to see ? You can comment below if you want ...................... :)

oh and you can check out my last drum stream here

https://www.krue.tv/MRIncredible197?vod=57f52c4b24ec3e2228b43b19

TELL ME, what should you want to hear in the next stream !!

OH  by the way I will stream guitar this morning like I did yesterday morning with the ukulele :)



well have a great night and like always !!!! stay incredibly frostie my friends :)





                                         goodnight guys and #stayincredible

          - MRIncredible197



No comments:

Post a Comment