Wednesday, October 26, 2016

VLOG 20161016




Hey Incredible Peeps:


This is my Oct. 16th blog and vlog.  I am sorry that this one will be extremely short.
Make sure to tune in to my next blog/vlog because I had some BIG news!
I am so excited to share it with you!!

I am also working on something really amazing for you incredible peeps!
Make sure to keep up with all of my social media so you don't miss out.


Here is the Vlog




I am still working very hard on the costume for the Halloween party I am going to .
The original idea I had was not working so I need to do it a different way.
I think I will make a DIY video on it.


Incredible peeps do you want me to do an Halloween stream?!?!?!?!
Let me know on my social media or comment below if you think I should or not




 Love you all and like always #stayincredible

                                                -MRIncredible197

No comments:

Post a Comment