Saturday, May 16, 2015

3 days in one Blog

Hello, People of the Internet


Sorry, I didn't write in my in my blog the past few day.

Thursday,
 I went to help our Pastors with the lights on our stage at church and got them already for church. This Sunday will be great with lighting :)

Friday,
I cut the grass at the home and watch more movies with my family and then I stream for a long time about 6 hours. It was a great stream I what to said if you haven't seen my stream you should stop by I would like to hear from you guys :) the stream is on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197

and Today,
was just an normal day eat, sleep, watch tv. I went to check to the garden that we made and it looks great.


And here is the Newest drum cover I did with a youtuber, Its one of my favorite song when I was a kid :) I hope you guys like it.




Tell me what you think about the cover, leave me a cover below? that would be awesome :) Have a nice day you guys !!!!


Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment