Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's you are Special to your kids

Hello, Mother's of the Internet

yesterday was Mother's day. So I wanted to say Happy Mother's day to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!! :) And I hope you had a great day.

My mom is the greatest, she is one of the people that made he what I am today, An awesome and loving person. To all the mom's out there. I'm not going to say my mom is the best in the world, but she would be there for me for anything. and every mother will do that for their kid. Every mother is one of a kind and their love is unstoppable. i think about you everyday mom, even when I was in ohio and you was still in GA, I love you, you are the best mother in the world. Im so proud to call you my mother, love you so much. Happy Mothers Day !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am so bless 










I run the lights for the first time on Sunday, Mothers Day

I don't write in my Blog on Wednesday or Sunday. so that why I'm talking about Mother's day today :) To every mom : You are special and this is your day. Let it be your day


Today, for the people that watch my stream. I will be streaming at 10 or 11pm easter time. If you want to know more I have it in my last Blog, click the link to go to it   http://mrincredible197.blogspot.com/2015/05/stream-for-4-hours.html

To leave you with something about drums, I finial editing that drum cover I was talking about in past Blogs. Here is my YouTube so you can see it    https://www.youtube.com/BurnoutJ



Until Next Time, Mother's of the Internet

(I normally write this at the start and the end of the blog "People of the Internet" with a Hello and Until Next Time, so I made it special today :)


                                                                       -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment