Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Brother's Birthday :)

Hi, People of the Internet

Today, me and my brother took our other brother out for his birthday gift. His birthday is tomorrow the 13. We went bowling and then got Chinese food. He really like Chinese food. After we got food we went to get pizza for our parents, and when we got there there was a line outside the door. I think it took us 20 mins just to get our pizza and we order it online lol hahahahahaha. I just want to say Happy Birthday to my brother!!! and I hope you have a great birthday. He turning 21 big day yeah. I just want to add don't do anything I wouldn't do myself :) Have an awesome day brother. I took photos of the day. Here they are :)


 Bowling Time




Chinese Food









   
This day was so much fun. I want to do it again lol. Happy Birthday my brother !!!!!! May life treat you right :)


Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                      -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment