Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Stress is real.................................

Hello, People of the Internet


The night before Sunday,

 I played the drums. But before Sunday, something went wrong. You guys know I just started to run the Production Team. well we got some new volunteers on the team and they are teenagers. So I try to contact one of them to remind them to be there Sunday and I try everything. and No answer . So I try to contact the other production team that run the PC. But they couldn't do it. One was out of town the other had something to do. I stay up so late trying to contact any one I can. I even call a friend (one of my best friends) at church, to ask if he knew anyone and he only know the people who are on the production team. Oh by the way the guy who normally runs the PC like a lot stop run the PC to be with his wife going around the world. So it like starting from the start to have people running the PC. Its was 1: 45 am on Sunday we I stop trying to look for someone to run the PC because I knew the teenager wasn't going to show. And my friend text me, "don't worry put it in Gods hands" so I did. and that when my older brother said he could run the PC on Sunday. So to let some of the stress out me and my brother played a few video games to get our mines off of stuff.




Sunday,

I got up and went to church, I took my brother with me and he was so sleepy he only got one hour of sleep. when we got to church, I did a quit show through to show my brother how to run the PC and I was guessing because it was my first time running the PC for church but I figure it out, Im a fast learner. so I show him the stuff and then when under to practice the drums and we went over 4 songs for Sunday. and keep in mind this all happen in 30 mins time. For us to practice we need the words on the screen that when my brother can in the play and thats what I showed him. and there was more to run in the PC then that. So I had to still put the sermon note and verses in the PC so while I was practicing the songs. our youth pastor came in and he is amazing I ask him if he could go to the PC and help me put the sermon note and verses in the PC. So I just want to say thanks so much to our youth pastor for helping me though that time.

During Service, 

I mess up at the start of the song, I don't have the time right on the first song because I didn't have the tempo. After the songs I run up to the PC so I can take in over from my brother, because that was the hard part. so keep this in mind I didn't know what I was doing but I figure it out. The stress was so hitting me hard the night before and the morning of. And my friend that I text last night knew I was stressful so he call the other drummer to fill in for me so I can run the PC for the 2nd service. So it work out I learn so much on the stop about Easy Worship the program we use for the service at church. oh and we have 2 services 9:00 service for the early bird lol and the 11:00 service on Sunday mornings. And after the first service I let my brother go home to rest because he only got 1 hour a sleep. Im so glad I have a brother like that :) thanks you so much older brother :)

So just to say I had a stressful weekend lol but I got though it :) thanks to God !!


Monday,

Was  Memorial Day, my family had and cook out to honor my family who serve our country. My dad was in the army and my older brother was in the air force, and so many more of my family was in the military, We only had our madea family at the cook out. All my other family lives out of our state :)





Tuesday, Today

Was just an other day, I edit 3 video and had a meeting with our lead pastor. Then we had a storm I when home and watch some tv show and eat that about all and fell asleep at 8 : 30pm then woke up at 11:30pm to write this it my blog :)


I will have some now drum covers out some time, just need so request for songs? if you have one you can leave a comment on this page. Oh and yesterday I stream too hahahaha

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                                     -iDrum (James)




No comments:

Post a Comment