Monday, June 1, 2015

My busy Week............ WOW

Hello, People of the Internet

so this week was crazy!!!!!!

 it all started on Thursday

 so Thursday

 My brother from college has its own last class we went to Atlanta to pick him up .so he could spend time with ubecause my older brother was graduating from high school .so on that day we just got ready to make cupcakes in cake and Gary and ready for the party Sunday .

 Friday

 Friday was the graduation . here is a picture of it



I like this photo because its funny


 Saturday

 We took my brother out to have a fun filled day ,first we went to a video game store .and then we got kicked out because of the guy was being so rude to my other brothers girlfriend . and we told him that you don't have to be rude to her like that and he told us the gala store . in my two brothers are about to get in a fight with him so I backed them out and stop stop before anything else went down . so that was crazy but that guy didn't have to be rude .so we went to other video game stores to find games for my brothers graduation gift . and we found this new store in the mall that's so amazing . we told him what happened at the other video game store .and when we checked out they gave us 10 percent off just because of what happened ,now that's customer service is not like the other store .then after that we went to CC's pizza and ate there . so that was our fun filled day for Saturday .

 Sunday

 I went to church and Randa production team like I did the past couple Sundays .and after church for the 9 o'clock and 11 o'clock service I came home and we had our graduation party for my brother .we had a cookout we played baseball with my little niece and nephew and watching TV shows afterwards . so that was our Sunday

 Monday

 I got held up did soe cleaning . I went to the garden my sister came to the house and we did some gardening gardening then we went to the store to pick up some and some stuff to put out on the garden to keep bugs out . I also took a machete and cleaned out some of the branches and trees so we can run the lawn mower through some certain areas . then we watch some TV shows with my brother after that week I drove him to college so he can be there for schools Tuesday . now I just got back from driving my brother to college and I'm going to be playing some games that we just got from my brother that just graduated so that was my whole week

sorry I didn't blog the past few days it was so busy

 well until next time people on the internet stay safe

                                                       -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment