Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19 - 20

hello, People of the Internet

On June 19, We got to Ohio and I was up for 21 hours. So after a while I took a 6 hour nap lol so sleepy. We had some amazing food at my Uncle's place. He smoke a ham and the breakfast food was awesome too :) love it. Me and my brother played some video games with my cousin's daughter that was fun. she is going i 3rd grade this year.

In the afternoon, we went to our other uncle on my mom's side and we had an awesome meal and saw all my mom's family there :) what a great time.

Then we went to my dad's sister house my aunt's house. Where I stay for 3 years when I did landscaping. so nice to see her and uncle and the dogs :)

That is what I did on June 19 - 20.

I'm stall on vacation today is June 26 when I'm writing this I did a lot thought out the week and did has time to write. so I have a little time right now I can :) Hope you enjoy

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                           -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment