Monday, June 22, 2015

Tag-along June 22

Hello, People of the Internet


On Monday, June 22. I went to work with uncle just to be with him because he was going out of town on Tuesday. So what we did was just getting a few things real for his trip. We also pick up a skitter machine from the shop that it wasting fix. that was fun. I have a photo and a video (: Just for you people :)


Here is the Photo




Here is the Video




After that we went to get lunch, and when the lady took us about the special when she said meatloaf me and my uncle said we' ll take that and that was a dinner special at lunch lol so funny :) It was soooooooo good !!!  YUM

Then did some just other things and then got ice cream from this nice place, today was just a great day :) thanks uncle for the wonderful time

That is what I did on June 22 .

I'm stall on vacation today is June 26 when I'm writing this I did a lot thought out the week and did has time to write. so I have a little time right now I can :) Hope you enjoy

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                           -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment