Thursday, June 18, 2015

June 18 iMovie

So, People of the Internet

Like the week of June 12 and 13, I work hard to get ahead of my work, because I am going no Vacation to Ohio to see family and friends today we leave. If you know I work in landscaping for 3 years in Ohio and I am from Georgia. so that what I did today. that why I didn't blog and why I wanted to catch up on my Blogs, :) so i did filming and editing today. and just to finish a few things be for I start my way before go to Ohio for a fun fill Vacation :)

I use iMovie to edit if you want to know?



I write this on June 21 for the 18 :)

I hope you like it

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                             -iDrum (James)


p.s.  Sorry I didn't posts or blog about anything about drums :( It will be soon

No comments:

Post a Comment