Thursday, June 11, 2015

Guitar In front of people............. First time

Hello People of the Internet

I have some footage of Wednesday the 10 of June, Im writing this right now and sorry it was so long the whole few weeks has been crazy. But if you don't know I started laying the guitar and I played for the first time in front of any one on June 10. It was so amazing. I like it so much that I keep asking to play a acoustic guitar. the past week hahaha. Its the 21 of June and Im on vacation right now. So I'm trying to catch up on my blogs :)

So here is the Footage Of the night I played the acoustic guitar on Wednesday





I hope you enjoy this and my new journey down this road :)

If you want to take me what you think? You can leave a comment on this page down below, Thanks so much :)



Until Next Time, People of the Internet 

                                              -iDrum (James)


No comments:

Post a Comment