Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Vacation Dave and Busters with a movie

Hello, People of the Internet

I don’t normally write in my blog on Wednesdays but I am on Vacation and we did some fun stuff. First out we had some great food in the morning. Then my uncle and cousin came over to my aunties house were we was staying, and hang out with us. We were talking about going to cedar point. but it was to much. So we when to Dave and Busters. I never been there !!! when we got our card to play went in and saw that half of the games were not working. There was so many of the games I wanted to play too. But its alright because I got to spend it with my family so it was funny any ways :)

I have some videos of Dave and Busters






Here are some Videos









WAIT........... theirs more

At the end of the day, my uncle drove we to the movies. And guess what movie we watch......... ? Ok....... I’ll tell you we watch the new Jurassic Park movie. Jurassic World, It was so good. I don’t want to say anything about it because I want it to be a surprise for you !!!! :) I’ll just leave it at you just need to see it :)





That is what I did on June 24 .

I'm stall on vacation today is June 26 when I'm writing this I did a lot thought out the week and did has time to write. so I have a little time right now I can :) Hope you enjoy

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                           -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment