Friday, June 5, 2015

Big Garden.............. Yes

Hi, People of the Internet


Today the 5th of June, I when to done some gardening and the garden looks great. Its so big and Its Just so Amazing How God plan everything like how a  plant grows. Like one day it could just be inch tall and 2 day from then its a foot :) Im so happy that thats works. God is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!


Here are some photos I took today




This Garden is only like 3 weeks old or a month.

I know the leaves are bigger then my hand. WOW thats is so cool and awesome, When I took this photo I wanted to take off the leave off and make a hat out of it, hahahahahaha but I didn't :)


I know I didn't talk about drum today again, but my lift is so amazing and so busy doing so much work :) but I will have more drum stuff soon :)



       Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment