Thursday, June 25, 2015

Zoo trip June 25

Hello, People of the Internet

On June 25, Me and my family went to the zoo.

So this Blog will be a little different, I’m going to share some photo and videos and tell you about them. Hope you enjoy :)

Here are some photos of the Zoo


 So the first animal we saw is the pink flamingo. so awesome hahahaha :) Then we found the elephant and when we got to the elephants I said “ Look, Mr. frodo. its an elephant !!! “ lol hahahaha so funny.

We saw Meerkats so cool, they are so small I want one lol. And we saw some Lions and that was so awesome. They was play around lol I think I have a video of them (Its down below)



Then we went to eat and get on the bus to go see the other side of the zoo in Cleveland  I have a photo the landscaping that saids Cleveland Zoo June 25. pretty cool






Here is the photo of the Landscaping I was talking about :)




Here are some on the video of the zoo trip. (My brother film it :)



 This is when we walk in to see the monkeys. And it was so cool to see them just react to the people hahaha.




I hope you like these videos of the animal we film.






 Water Life





 Next we saw the Water life, In the ocean and all these cool fish






Bears, Tigers, and Wolves 


 Now,  the bears are awesome because it remind me of Bear my dog at Uncle and auntie’s house lol hahahaha so funny but true :)

The photo of the bear on the left is really cool. He’s just chilling and having fun

The Tiger is one on my favorite animals, because they like so amazing. When I was a kid I really wanted one for a pet that would be so awesome to have one :)

The video of the bear:

He is walking and there is poop there, so many time we thought he was going to step in it lol hahaha...................... Bears .................


 Now, We saw wolves but we couldn’t get any good photos of them. So, there was some model of the wolves there so I told my brother to take a photo of me with them :)

And there was one with a Monkey too.

P.S. do you like my T-shirt ?

That is what I did on June 25 .

I'm stall on vacation today is June 26 when I'm writing this I did a lot thought out the week and did has time to write. so I have a little time right now I can :) Hope you enjoy

Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                           -iDrum (James)

Oh yeah, and this photo of a camel  is so cool, because when I was this camel it made me think of Goofy from Disney of a camel he would ride in the show hahahahaha lol so funny right? Oh Yeah  and  here is a video of rhinos I almost for got about them hahaha they was amazing too. 
                                                                   
Well I hope you enjoy this Blog. I know its so much different then the other Blogs. But if you like this type of Blog ? please let me know by leaving a comment below and I will do this again. 

THANKS for your time. and have a great day you guys :)


                                            -iDrum (James)



No comments:

Post a Comment