Monday, June 8, 2015

Practice Drums or Guitars?

Hello, People of the Internet

So, the 8th of June today Monday, I film and edit videos like I alway do. Its funny because this is what I alway do and will do, Edit and Film. Is was a hobby Now its an a career and what I always wanted to do :) and I want to just thanks God to put this in play because he is the one in control. So I just want to said God will open and close doors and some time have a timer on the door for those time when he thinks when the time is right.

I know Im poring out my heart and feeling out right now But you got to just keep reminding yourself about the miracles in your life because they mean a lot to you :)

So, today.... we had band practice for the youth band in was different, but a good different. If you don't know I play the drum well I do for the Youth band at Church and if you don't know I started playing the acoustic guitar. So at practice the youth band leader said we are doing an acoustic set on Wednesday and before all this happen. A few weeks ago I told/show him I have a guitar and ask him if he can resting my guitar.  So back to today at practice we played a few song and he was happy I knew how to play guitar and pretty good at it :)

So this Blog is about Guitars hahahaha. Because I didn't play the drums at practice so this is a shout out to the guitar players out there :)

I wanted to get a photo but I didn't :( but I will have some footage of Wednesdays of us playing :)


I hope you guys like this Blog

Here is my social media




Until Next Time, People of the Internet


                                    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment