Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday the 2 of June, the whole week in 5 parts. Part 1

Hello. People of the Internet


So, I did have enough time to Blog the past week and a half. but there was so much I did so, I put the past week in different blog. But I'm write the blog for the whole week today on Thursday June 11, in like 5 Blogs , So I will start on Tuesday the 2 of June.

I started the day by cutting the grass. Then I wanted to fix the mailbox. So guess what I did................................ hahahahaha  I took an old box fan and took off everything so I just have the frame.




Then I move the mailbox, and dig a place for the boxfan to fit in the ground and then cover the inside with sand like dirt and filled in about 2/3rds up.






When I finish that, I went to find so rocks around the yard, we have a creek in our yard so I found so small stones and thats what I did. When I got back I took a black big trash bag and put the rocks and stones on it.















After that project I felt great and It look amazing :) I was great doing something like landscaping its peaceful :) and when my family saw it they said they love it and how I did it :)  I hope you like this too. I know I didn't talk about drums today but this is a cool little thing I did on June 2 2015 and Im so proud about it.





well, Until Next Time People of the Internet


                         Think Creative    -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment