Monday, May 4, 2015

My Birthday, May the 4 be with you

Hello, People of the Internet


Today, is my birthday. Today was a great day. I got a weed wacker with a battery on it, Its just like the electric weed wacker we have. But the new has a battery and we got 2 more, it only goes 20 min but it better then getting the cord out to weed wacker the yard. And this new weed wacker can still use a cord if you need to? :) So I cut the grass, just the front yard because we cut the rest of the yard yesterday, But we really need to weed wack the yard. We did do it for a long time because our other weed wacker break. So I ask for a weed wacker for my birthday :) I like cutting the grass. I use to for a living and I did like it :) so thats what I did.

I also had my favorite dinner Tacos!!!!!! That we made ourself so good, I put chips in mine hahahaha something new I did lol.



Then we watch some TV shows. and then I started writing in my Blog. My brother just ask me if I wanted to play a video game with him? that he got me for my Birthday gift. So I will go soon. Maybe I will go watch so streams on Twitch, or I will stream myself on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197 But I don't know yet. If I do here is the link. So this we was fun  I had my birthday party on Saturday and my brother from collage took me to see the new Avengers movie, its in this Blog post http://mrincredible197.blogspot.com/2015/05/avengers-assemble.html if you want to read it.

I won't have any thing about drums today Sorry guys. I will tomorrow I just got a lot of thing I did today. Oh and I just want to say THANK YOU ALL (from Facebook) FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES, it made the day so much more special :) I love you all. My day was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some of the screenshots I took


 Thanks so much :)

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                     iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment