Thursday, May 21, 2015

Funny YooHoo story.....................

Hello, People of the Internet



 Sorry I didn't blog for the past couple days ,I was so busy playing the drums to get everything ready for the worship night on Friday. I also was put in charge to make the schedules for the production team at church I was also to put in charge of the production team and their schedule for Sundays :)

 Monday

 We practice for youth band to play on Wednesday what songs we were going to do. I have a photo if you guys want to see it? this is the photo...........









 Tuesday

 I went to get my drivers license renewed and after we went to the store me and my sister and we got some donuts, cookies and some yoohoo the drink. We were messing around with the name yoohoo saying  it in the funny voice. When we were about to leave the store I notice a lady in the car by herself. Then I told my sister here I'm going to give her a yoohoo. We got 12 pack of yoo-hoo. So here is a funny story. I went to her car she rolled down the window I said "yoo-hoo............ it's cold .............here you want the drink.................... I just want to brighten your day" and she smiled and said thanks!!!! When we drove away I saw her with the biggest smile and  texting somebody on her phone. So I think I just brighten her day and it was amazing. If I can make one person smile or laugh every day that makes my day!!!!!! :)  so I don't know if you guys like the story but I thought it was pretty cool and that's why I wanted to share it.






 I also streamed for about 4 to 6 hours and I had about 5 people watching me just playing Megaman 2.

I don't normally blog on Wednesdays

but on Wednesday

 We were just at youth group and we played our songs that we practice on Monday. Then we played a little bit of a game of kickball and that was pretty fun. Oh yeah I also film somebody for that announcement video for church,





 today Thursday 

I didn't really do that much I checked out a couple streams and found some pretty cool people that play Megaman. So they will probably check me out when I stream and I clean my room some did some stuff for my bank account to make sure the balance is right.

I have a YouTube Channel if you guys want check it out? I have the latest drum cover on there.................... oh yeah updates on the garden is growing real good here's a picture



Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                               -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment