Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cartoon Face............................

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, My sister got me lunch for my late Birthday Gift :) I'm glade she got me that Lunch it was so good and it was a surprise it made my day!!!

I was on twitch to at 2:00 pm. I only stream a hour. but tomorrow I will try to stream at less 2 hour tomorrow night at 8 or 10. I also wanted some cool backgrounds and I started to play Mega Man the games on nintendo. I haven't play the game for years. So its good play it again. The game is different on a keyboard too hahaha. If you are up tomorrow night you can stop by and watch me and talk to me on chat http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197 if you want to?

I also wanted to make a cartoon face for myself so I look on the internet for a face. I found one that looks like me, so I grab it, but I add so much more to it so it can look like me. I will put up 3 photo of what I did to make the cartoon face for my Twitch stream.


3 Steps to make a Cartoon Face for a stream look


1) I found this face on the web


2) I put facial hair on it


3) If it still need something add it (in my case I have glasses ) so I add them


I like how it can out, It looks just like me lol haha. If you like the face?  please send me a message or a comment and tell me what you think? :)


I work on a Drum cover, and started edit it. I didn't get to far but I will have it tomorrow. Its with a youtuber and someone you mite know? if you watch my YouTube video. We did a few cover together already :)  I can't wait for you to hear it. To keep up with updates you can Subscribe to my YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnoutJ or Twitter  https://twitter.com/MRIncredible197 . Well I hope all you guys had an awesome day


Until Next Time, People of the Internet 



                                                         -iDrum (James)






No comments:

Post a Comment