Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mario game with Mega man hahaha

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, I did a new set up for Twitch today. I set up my mic and a way to stream a little better then Normally. I play video games about a hour. Then I went to my garden to water it. Just so it can grow well my family water the garden with me :) It took just about 15 mins to water in.

so that what I did today, I will go to church at 10:00am tomorrow to work and learn some programs. I also mite make a drum cover. Do you have any requests for any songs?

I mite get up early to stream a little before going to work if you have any games you want me to play leave a comment or message on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/mrincredible197 I did so streaming today. Here is some of the stream. If you want to check it out? I at still learning how to set up my stream. but if you have an tips on how to set up my stream better please tell me. I don't know how to put music from the PC to put on the stream. If you know I would like to hear from you :)


Here is some of the stream


If you watch the stream, please tell me what you think about it?


Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                                     -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment