Monday, February 16, 2015

God has an Plan

Hello, People of the Internet

Today. I didn't do anything fun, well maybe I did if you like driving around hahahaha. I took my little brother Adam to the mall to exchange an item that broke. when we went to Checkers to get some food YUM :) to bring home for the family.

when we got home the power was out for about a hour, when I the power turn back on the internet didn't work. And I was going to do my Taxes today. So if you know I work at my church in the Media department and have my own office and green room/studio. So I went there to do my Taxes because my internet didn't work at home at 6:00pm. I live like 5 mins away from the church. Today was the last day to do your taxes for free by turbotax. and when I got done with my taxes the power when out at the church, So it was in Gods Plan that I got my taxes done for free! thanks you God!!! God work in amazing ways :)

Driving back from church the streetlights were out, they said over 6,000 people had no power going to their houses,

So all I want to say is God makes an way for you in difficult time :)


Hope you guys Had and amazing day, People of the Internet

Until Next Time, God Bless


                            -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment