Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thinking Out Loud

hello, People of the Internet

I have an Cover up of "Thinking out Loud - Ed Sheeran" This cover I did it was Nutda Lachanthuk (One of my YouTubers Friends) If you didn't see it you need to!! Here are some Photos of the cover.




 Here is the Cover of the song "Thinking Out Loud Ed Sheeran Cover Nutda Lachanthuk & James Francis" I like YouTube you can take someone from New York and Georgia, and put them together to come out with an cover like this just by use the Internet. Its so amazing :)

Well, here is the cover


I hope you Enjoy and Go Subscribe to Nutda Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/WoahNutDuhhx3
Tell her I sent you!!!!!!! :)

Well Until Next Time. People of the Internet

                   Stay Warm, Its Cold


                                          -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment