Friday, February 27, 2015

How I practice For the Youth Group Band

Hello, People of the Internet

Today, My brother who is in collage, is off for break. So we went to get Pizza. One of my favorite Food If you didn't know lol hahahaha. When we got home we ate pizza and then started to watch Robo Cop the new one. Joseph (the brother in collage) Watch it before and say it is good. so we started to watch it,
But at 6:45 I had to leave to go to practice (Like what I said it the last blog I practice for the youth band every other Friday) so that what I did :)

I have so of our Practice, If you want to see it. It won't be on YouTube. I'll just put it on here!
So you guys are going to be the only people to know how we practice :)
Your so Lucky !!!!!!!!

Just so you know this is an new song just started to learn today, so it mite be rough and I film the practice with my GoPro. I notice that with the GoPro with the close housing makes the nose of the band is softer with the whole housing on the camera. If you don't have an GoPro camera you mite not know what I'm talking about thats ok :) You are still awesome in my book :)








So If you watch the video. That is how we Practice and learn songs. I did not know the song. but when Chris told me how the rhythm in an 6 8 beat I know it was going to be an fun song to play:) We are going to play is this Wednesday. Yeah

If you guys like this type of blog, let me know? comment at the below in the blog. I think I like doing this type of Blog. Just let me know ? You guys are in control 

Until Next Time, People of the Internet

                                     Stay Warm, Its cold out there
                                                                      -iDrum (James)

No comments:

Post a Comment