Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Run the Mile of Life

Hello, People of the Internet

Today blog is an Vlog I did on Saturday, I edit it to day. This Vlog is mostly me Running and filming the Run at Tybee island in Savannah GA. I ran the One mile.

I'm not really an runner, but I said to myself if I run the mile less then 10 min, next year I will do the 5k run for my staff retreat.
I did it :)


        YMCA 1 MILE
                             February 7, 2015
            Results Question? email to: results@event-tech.com


Place No.   First Name          Age Sex City,state         Miletim Chiptm     Pace 


 130  2982 James Francis        23 M   Athens GA            10:55   10:40.26 10:41 



I got 130 out of 308 runners, Im so happy,I haven't ran in like 3 or 4 year, but I wanted to do some type of run, so I pick the mile.

If you don't believe me here is the link to the numbers, Im 130


Well here is the video, Saturday Vlog





I hope you guys have an AWESOME DAY 


Until Next Time, People of the Internet



                             -iDrum (James)







No comments:

Post a Comment